Monday, February 6, 2012

Ena - February 6th, 2012

Oh my silly girl.

I love what a little momma you're becoming. I think Adessa is in for a trip of a big sister. Today, you spent a solid forty minutes pretending to tuck me in, giving me animals, composing epic stories about ladybugs and forests looking at me with the HUGE eyes. A few weeks back, we went to our friend SunShine's house (she has Deacon and Maxx, and as of recently, Seonna.) Seonna is about a month old, and you pretty much ignored the boys entirely, and devoted yourself to standing next to a sleeping Seonna's cradle, holding her hand and putting her pacifier back in her mouth if it ever fell out.

Why do I have a feeling that there will be less sibling rivalry as there will be you being upset that you can't do everything to "mom" Adessa. Even now, you're talking about how you get to SHARE with Adessa! Your toys! You'll give her your toys! You'll change her diapers! You'll feed her yogurt! and bottles! CONSTANT VIGILANCE! Gosh, I hope this lasts until she's actually born. Though, I'm expecting it will, you've always been fascinated by kids that are littler than you. You've hugged random babies, just because you can.

We had a Cranmer family day today, going to the pet store (you really like watching the dogs get haircuts, and today there was a long-haired cat who was getting shaved and falling asleep on the table during it. I swear they must have drugged that kitty out of it's mind. You thought that was HILARIOUS.

You've started to sing a long with your veggie tales movies, but you don't want us to sing with you, and you're not too keen on us listening to you either. But it is the CUTEST FRIGGING THING AND OMG, IT'S SO CUTE! I swear that half of our lives are me and your dad looking at each other in the midst of a cuteness explosion.

You also spent a lot of tonight talking on your phone (one of my old abandoned cellphones) to a.) Aunt Susie b.) Nana and c.) the cats.

To bed with me, before I fall over. I love you sweetheart, this will get a bit more coherent as I feel like I'm caught up. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment