Monday, February 6, 2012

Adessa - February 6th, 2012

Hi there, little creature!

You are currently kicking the crap out of me! Something about the way you are sitting is unbelievable weird feeling, like you keep kicking organs or the inside of my bellybutton. You've grown since the "we're afraid she's not growing properly" incident, so I'm much less afraid. My uterus is already over 2 cms bigger (which means you're bigger), and your kicks have moved from these things I noticed to these things that occasionally HURT!

Our official level 2 ultrasound is a week from today, but I'm not worried. I AM worried that you are still breech. Your little butt is sitting right on the ligaments that attach the two sides of my pelvis, and making them enflamed and painful. Moving one leg at a time is a joke (which means my walk looks like I'm hauling one side and then the other side of my body forward). It's very attractive, I'm sure. It's also creating a stabbing sensation in my crotch whenever I move. Isn't that awesome? Ugh, pregnancy and me are not friends. Add heartburn and feeling like a whale...yikes.

I feel unprepared materially (We need a cradle, I'd still love to MOVE, we need more baby clothes)--but I'm really ready for this phase to be over. I just want to meet you and get started on our lives together. I want to see what you look like, and watch your little personality emerge. I'm also a little freaked out about what to do when I have two kiddos, and would kind of like to stop living in the what ifs, and figure out how to make it happen.

I'm sure I will look back at this post and be yelling at myself "GO TO SLEEP! SLEEP WHILE YOU CAN, WOMAN!!!"

I will pay attention to my future self now.

Also, flip over.

I love you desperately already.

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment