Saturday, January 21, 2012

Adessa - January 21st, 2012

HI little lady!

You've been kicking so much lately, I'm surprised my amniotic fluid isn't carbonated! Sheesh! You're still breech, so I've been trying to encourage you to flip over by laying down with my hips propped up a bunch on the edge of the couch...no such luck yet...though Ena has been yelling "Adessa! You need to be sideways!" while bouncing on her trampoline.

(aka please don't go sideways, ouch!)

Apparently, the dr's office is more concerned than they were originally, because they're upping the level of ultrasound I need to go do. They're doing the "this is nothing to be concerned about yet," and then following it up immediately with "but we're concerned that she's not growing properly."

So here's the deal. How about there's nothing wrong and we're just fine. Stressing about this won't help, but I do get stressed because I want so badly for you to be okay. Since that moment you've gotten extra "kicky," so I'm pretty sure you're trying to tell me that everything's okay. And you know what, even if it isn't...we'll handle it together and it WILL be okay.

I can't wait to see who you are and start to learn your personality. I'm excited to see where you'll be like Ena or me or daddy and where you'll be completely and one hundred percent yourself. So be safe in there and come out when you're supposed to, okay?

I love you sweetheart, and I'm excited to meet you!

Love,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment